8 Month Pictures
IMG_201201

Seriously, I don't know where the time has gone. How has my baby girl become 8 months old? Eliza is now sitting like a pro, eating all kinds of food - chicken curry being among her favorite this month, starting to crawl, purposely making me laugh...

IMG_163001

I guess that was the major achievement of this month - doing things on purpose. She has come alive! 9 months has always been my favorite age, though I love them all. But the 7 to 8 month change has been so much fun. Her personality is really starting to shine. She is like Eve in so many respects; easy to pacify, the storm clouds never linger, she doesn't fuss unless she is hungry or tired, entertains herself very well, smiles quickly - basically she is just one happy girl...

IMG_189201

I am so thankful that Eliza is an easy baby. I simply don't have time for a high-maintenance baby. She is happy to be hauled around on my hip. She'll occasionally grab a fistful of my hair for kicks but usually she'll just hang out with me as I go about life. And I do love life with her.

She is my sweet Liza-Lu.

IMG_161001

*Post from 1 year ago today: A Sad Day
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits