Monday is the Day
All the adoration and constant passing between many sets of loving arms at church today wore this girl out!

Tomorrow it begins. The war against my post-pregnancy body. I have learned, since giving birth to two other children, that my body hates me post-partum. What I have found is that while I don't gain a lot of weight during my pregnancy my body likes to put on the weight afterwards. How depressing is that?!

But I am determined that this time will be different. Because I am feeling nearly back to normal and my hormones are staying quite even - haven't shed a tear since I gave birth, and no bluesy feelings thanks to taking St. John's Wort, Chaste Tree and a couple of other supplements I get from a company called Standard Process - I am able to get back to my regular exercise routine of walking. I am so excited! My mom made me a Moby wrap which is where Eliza will go, while the other two will be in the double stroller. I have a three - sometimes four- mile route I have been walking religiously since Judah was about 5 months old - with the exception of these last few months. I am totally set to go!

I am really looking forward to getting back to my healthy normal weight, and doing it in a way I know works good for me. After I had Judah I kicked my own butt,( I had gained a lot of weight post-partum) and though it took me four months, I got to a really great place with my weight. What a huge victory it was for me! I am looking forward to being back in that place again, because besides wanting to be healthy, I just really miss my clothes.

So, if you see a red-headed woman plowing through the Vermont snow in the dead of winter with a double stroller stroller and a very determined look on her face, you'll know it's me.

January of last year
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits