And the songs swirl around in my head


All sorts of songs swirl around in my head when I look at this picture.... Like: "Isn't she lovely... isn't she wonderful." Or: "Baby love, my baby love...." Or: "Baby baby, I'm taken with the notion..." Or: " Butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers, sticking little white flowers all up in her hair..."

Eliza still hasn't smiled at Daniel, on purpose or with her eyes open, and I long for her to. I want him to see the way her eyes sparkle right before she smiles. There isn't anything quite like it in the world. She did laugh the other morning in her sleep and Daniel heard that. It was such a beautiful sound. I lay there for as long as I could stay awake wondering what she was laughing at. I never did figure it out.

Eliza is growing and changing... starting to get chubby, staying awake for longer periods of time, and beginning to interact some with us. It is amazing to have a baby in the house again, she brings so much joy, so much love and happiness. And quite a bit of stinkiness as well.

Just keepin' it real....
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits