Go Figure
I have taken the three kids out by myself on a few occasions, such as AWANA and to preschool, but never to the grocery store. This morning, at an hour far to early to be deciding rational things, I determined that today was the day. I was taking the kids to the health food store. I needed zinc -we are all out and I tend to get a little panicky when I find myself in that dark, dark place. All was well until Daniel asked me if I had seen outside yet. I looked and saw this:

And this:

The roads... not conducive to traveling or hauling three small children in and out of vehicles. I am totally bummed. I had really psyched myself up and decided I could do this! I guess it will have to wait for another day.

It is gorgeous though, isn't it?
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits