Shoes!

I love these shoes, but I can't justify spending two-hundred and twenty eight dollars on a pair. Wish I could, but I can't. Not when Daniel and I have three little, but very loud when hungry, mouths to feed. But it just happened, while visiting Maine this weekend, I came across some shoes that have the same look and sassy feel to them. No, they're not crafted in Italy using Italian calfskin. And no they aren't trimmed in Italian leather, but they are still awesome. And I love them. LOVE them. While I won't wear animal print - ever - and I won't carry an animal print purse, I will don a pair of animal print shoes with a big smile on my face. Part of that smile comes from paying fifteen dollars for each pair of shoes. Oh yeah. No guilt involved in this purchase. Sometimes it's nice to buy something just for me.

about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits