Recycling
This is one of my favorite pictures of Eve. We had thought it was magazine-worthy at the time, but never did know who to submit to.

As we were leaving Syracuse yesterday I asked Daniel if we could stop at the same park in beautiful Cazenovia, New York and take pictures. He, being the sweet husband he is, stopped and helped me corral the kids so I could get pictures in the same spot.

Ah, sentimental me.

Someday I will be able to show you those pictures, but right now I have no idea where the camera cord is. And that really bugs me. I have well over three-hundred pictures to download. Soon I'm going to start shaking from picture on the blog withdrawal! For now I will try to satisfy my need for pictures on the blog with old ones I can copy and paste.... Humor me, won't you?
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits