Family Portraits
Eve is "Star of the Week" in her classroom, starting tomorrow; this honor precipitated a family portrait session. Sounds nice, right?

Um, can I be real clear here... this was HARD work. Three kids to wrangle into a somewhat presentable position and actually stay there?? And then, SMILE? Not so much. But, we did have fun and I was able to capture quite a few really fantastic photos.

I know you're wondering where we found all the GREEN in NEW MEXICO!!

Well... We may have hijacked a hole at the golf course for our photo session, but, thankfully, no one came around to actually use the course for, you know, golf...

We, of course, had to take a serious, everyone smile, photo for her poster:

IMG_444001

Believe me when I say, this was the best one.

But, after all the seriousness we had to take one photo that really captured what we are as a family:

IMG_444401

SILLY!

Poor Eliza. I'm pretty sure she's wondering how she scored so well in the family placement lottery.

Never fear, we'll get to her soon enough.

*Post from 1 year ago today: Eve's First Day of Preschool
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits