Eliza - 10 months
I swore I wouldn't forget to put Eliza's ten month post up; I took pictures, I wrote paragraph after paragraph in my head... and then, I forgot. The tyranny of the urgent can be so all-encompassing. You know?

IMG_656502bw

Back to our Lu-Lu... Ten months! Can you believe it? I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that we are staring down the big "One." But, I try not to think about it so we're going to move on.

Eliza is my little heart; she is beautiful and funny; she is adventurous, determined, independent yet she needs plenty of snuggles, and hugs, and kisses. She likes to strike out on her own but don't even think about going too far because every few minutes she's going to need a love re-fill. Hugs, hugs, hugs. That's the name of her game. She nestles her head under my neck and fills up the love tank. For both of us.

IMG_659701

Eliza is a permanent fixture on my hip; we cook, we clean, we fold laundry, we walk, we talk, we eat, we shop... everything is done with her on my hip. I am an expert at working one-handed. I don't mind a bit; she's the perfect hip partner.

IMG_665401

Okay, for the stats:

One tooth with another well on it's way.

Standing almost on her own

Pulls up on everything whether it's stable or not.

Climbs the stairs

Eats everything under the sun

Wearing twelve month clothing

A crawling fool

Happy as a clam.

And so are we because she's our girl.

IMG_672301

*Post from 1 year ago (yesterday): Our Free Day

*Post from 2 years ago today: Family Photos
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits