Holy Dishes, Batman
IMG_641901

Do you think I spent a bit of time at my sink on Monday night? Oh yeah, baby. It was because I spent the entire day working in my kitchen. I made eight pans of cinnamon rolls, cream cheese frosting, crust for a pot pie, the actual chicken pot pie, Chex mix, a huge amount of chicken broth, and the same amount of beef broth.

Whew.

It was a long day. But so fulfilling. I love being productive in my kitchen.

Today? Not much different than Monday was. Tomorrow? Laundry. I have a massive amount. How does that happen? It feels like I am washing enough clothes to outfit an army.

This evening I have been intensely working on my photo editing. I have to turn in my assignment of twenty-five pictures tomorrow in class. I don't know if all twenty-five need to be edited but I'm doing it just in case.

I'm not allowed to photograph my kids so the suggestion of Eliza's chubby cheeks as my subject, while brilliant, couldn't happen. I chose cinnamon rolls instead. I really enjoy photographing food, I just wish I had better lighting in my kitchen. The light is totally pathetic and it really holds me back.

Do you want to see one of the three pictures I am submitting? I should clarify: I had to take twenty-five pictures, I am required to submit three. But, the entire twenty-five pictures have to be available should my teacher want to see them.

Here is my favorite picture - I call it "the aftermath"

IMG_646602

Pretty cool, huh? I think so. I may frame it and hang it in my kitchen.

Wish me luck for tomorrow night! (Should I survive the laundry pile, that is. Perhaps I should have you wish me luck for that instead!)

*Post from 1 year ago today: Daddy Time
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits