Those Baby Blues...
IMG_478702

Daniel says Eliza looks like Judah here but all I see is Eve as a baby.

The outfit Eliza has on was my most favorite of Eve's outfits as a baby. The color, the sprinkling of flowers, the softness... Today, as I put this outfit on Eliza, I could see the fading of the material but it made me love it all the more; it's still my favorite outfit even five years later. And the way it brings out Eliza's baby blues just blows me away. I didn't touch the color of her eyes in this picture - they are naturally that beautiful.

I'm liking this hand-me-down thing, it's bringing back such wonderful memories. And you know how much I love memories...

*Post from 1 year ago today: A Baby or a Basketball?

(Apparently, it was a baby. A baby girl with beautiful blue eyes.)
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits