Streaking
I decided a few days ago that I was going on an exercise streak. I shamelessly stole the idea from this lady; I really needed to do something to keep myself motivated. Okay, so I would only have to look in the mirror to be really motivated, but I'm avoiding that shiny object hanging in nearly every room of our house.
My adopted motto when I lost the weight from being pregnant with Judah was "Eat less, move more". It still rings true even if I don't really like it. I found it so easy last time to lose the weight, once I decided I was going to, that is. It was April which meant semi-warm weather making the walking with the kids thing super easy. I just put them in the stroller with plenty of snacks and off we went. Not so easy this time. I've been walking at the gym or outside and last night started doing Crossfit with Daniel.

I am extremely determined, I refuse to be in the position I found myself in after I had Judah. I don't know if it was a thyroid problem or just me, but this time is different. I am exercising and most certianly eating differently and with much more discretion - well, except for my animal cookies downfall. I really love them. I'm trying to convince myself that a grapefruit would be just as satisfying. It hasn't worked yet.

I know a lot of you are trying to lose weight as well, so tell me - what are you doing for exercise and how much weight do you intend to lose. (highly personal, I know!!)
I'll start... I've already told you my exercise choices: pilates, walking, or Crossfit. And my weight to lose: 17 pounds. (much better than the 50 pounds I lost last time!)

C'mon, don't be shy. I need some accountability partners or those animal crackers may get the best of me!
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits