Today is Plane Day
Today is the day. Me, my mom, and my small, smaller, and smallest "chickadees" will be on a big plane headed west and then south. For five hours.

Lord have mercy.

I am armed with enough snacks to feed a small army, two new movies, four new ponies and their respective riders, a magnet board, a magnet book, drawing supplies, and a pillow.

I have no idea what the kids are going to do on the plane..... ha! I jest.

I am so nervous, but not about the plane ride. It will be fine. I am nervous about this new life I am embarking on. Will I like it there? Will anyone want to be my friend? Will I find someone to hang out with that likes it there? Will I find all the stuff I need to make a good life for my family? Am I going to melt from the heat? Am I going to be bitten by a rattlesnake while out hiking? Does UPS deliver way out there? Will people think bad of me because I haven't lost all the pregnancy weight? Blah, blah blah....

Fine, so everything I am thinking may not be rational, but still... Can you tell I'm nervous. I tend to overanalyze when I am.

There's no turning back now.... My feet are hitting the floor as soon as I hit publish. Unless I fall back asleep. But then my mom would probably kick my butt so hard I'd end up down there anyways.

Good-bye life I know so well..... Hello unknown! Wanna be friends?




about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits