Hey Look! I've written about something other than moving.....
Susie from "Be Strong and Courageous" tagged me for this Meme. In case you wanted copious amounts of information about me - Here you go.....!

What I was doing 10 yrs ago: Ten years ago I was getting ready to graduate from high school. And I was about to fall in love with Daniel. I was driving an old maroon Camry, wearing braces, and weighed about 98 pounds. I had no major commitments, no boyfriend, no pregnancy weight to lose, and I could shop at Wegmans whenever I wanted to. Life was GOOD!

Five things on my to do list for today: Okay, this list is for tomorrow because today is like SO over: 1) Shower ( Always a good thing. I'd like to make and keep friends. Besides, Daniel likes to kiss me much better when I smell good.) 2) Return books to the library on base ( Because they are due... tomorrow.) 3) Vacuum ( Because it's not safe to walk on my floors without shoes on, they are so dirty. I wanted to wait to vacuum until we got most of the boxes unpacked. What a pipe dream.) 4) Make a menu ( So we can eat and I can stay sane) 5) Unpack some more boxes (Because that's what I call fun! And you know, girls like me just like to have fun.)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: I would scour the country for the perfect piece of land. There I would have my dream house built, complete with an amazing kitchen inside, and outside.
I would build a health food store empire!
Pretend I didn't have a billion dollars.

Three of my bad habits: 1) Not shutting cupboards when I am done getting stuff out of them. ( You'd think I would have learned from the number of times I have hit my head on the corner of the cupboard door. But, nope. 2) Not cashing checks people give me ( Why? I don't know. It's just really bad of me.) 3) Saying "crap" way too much. (Crap, there I go again saying crap. It's like a sickness.)

Five places I have lived: New York, Alaska, North Dakota, Vermont, and New Mexico - Thank you United States Air Force! If not for you, I would have only had one place to write down. And then I would have felt like I was missing out on adventure. And then I would have been sad. I much prefer being happy.

Five jobs I have had: Five jobs!!! Okay.... 1) Ice cream scooper ( I have no idea what job title that should fall under - but scoop ice cream is what I did. Oh, and I ate a lot of it too.) 2) Babysitter ( I know, I'm digging deep) 3) Cleaned a Veterinary office ( worst job ev-ah) 4) Assistant and nearly Colorist at Scott Miller. (Three years as an assistant - I had that job down pat! And I LOVED it! I would be an assistant there forever, if I could. But I can't, so I won't.) 5) Mother ( Best job ev-ah. But geez, am I ever tired!)

Five people I want to know more about: You, You, You, You, and You. ( I know, terribly lame. But I hate picking people. So, if you want to do this, then do it. If you don't, then don't. Okay, I'll shut up now... Maybe I should have put "lame" under my bad habits.)

Ooops! Am I in the wrong post? Really? 'Cause I thought we had an agreement. You know the one where we agreed that life is all about me right now?

Ha! I knew you were only teasing! Life really is all about me.
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits