Places to go, People to eat.
IMG_139501

Do you see this baby girl with the determined look on her face? This is bad, very bad. She wasn't suppose to be doing this crawling thing for a long time! She certainly didn't run the request by me because I would have shut it down. Fast. Thankfully she can only crawl backwards right now. But the forward movement is imminent.

This growing up stuff is for the birds, I tell ya.

Oh, and Eliza has gained 5 pounds since the end of June. 5 pounds. I was standing next to a mother the other day holding her almost 8 month old baby boy. I swear, Eliza could have eaten him for dinner. She is huge. And I love it. So, she weighs in at 20 pounds right now. This puts her 11 pounds away from Eve and 6 pounds from Judah. Hmmmm. Eliza may be the baby but she's sure going to give the other two a run for their money!

Eight month pictures coming up on the 24th! I can hardly believe it.

*Post from 1 year ago today: A Public Service Announcement
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits