My Missed Calling
IMG_252501a

With these cookies I ended my illustrious week as the snack provider for Eve's class. And I know what you're all thinking. I missed my calling. I should have pursued cake and cookie decorating as my career. It's alright, I'll admit it... I'm wonderful and talented and oh so clever.

Uh, not so very much. But it's okay because all the children are five years old. They will think I am wonderful and clever and talented even if I am really not. And all that really matters to me is that Eve is happy, and she was.

I was suppose to make Gingerbread men but the molasses I bought had the seal already broken. What in the world!! I couldn't use it and so I had to drop back ten and punt. It all turned out fine in the end. Besides, now I have a little bit of sugar cookie dough tucked away in my freezer for a day when I could really use a treat. And we all have those days, don't we.

*Posts from 1 year ago: Adoration, How Much Is Too Much, and Thankful Thursday
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits