Photograph: Vote Now!
I have my first assignment due this week for photography class!

Part of me is saying: Yay!!

The other part of me says: "Oh, CRAP!"

Our assignment is this: Take 5 photos of something that interests you.

Pretty broad, wouldn't you say. There are limitations, such as: no pictures of children, spouses, anyone else's art, cows, and ducks.

Apparently my instructor has seen one too many farm animals.

Today I took my first photo intended for class exhibition. But, I need your help. I have 4 photos of the same subject but each with a different angle. I want to know: which do you like best? If you want to tell me why, please do! If you just want to vote, please use either: 1, 2, 3, or 4 in your comment.

Also, I am open to constructive criticism of my photo. But, please be nice; I am learning, okay. Love you.

Here we go!

#1

IMG_290301

#2

IMG_293901

#3

IMG_294401

#4

IMG_290001

P.S. I think the dust adds interest. There is even a spider web for the really nosy ones.

Good bye.
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits