My Very Late Daybook Entry


Monday, September 8

Outside my window...

IMG_259701

My rose bushes are putting their Fall colors on.

I am thinking...

How the chilly night breeze feels a little bit good on my skin but how it also brings me trepidation. I am not ready for winter.

I am thankful for...

My husband who sacrificially loves me.

From the kitchen...

Blueberry pancakes with a Kefir smoothie for breakfast. Fresh bread rolls still warm from the oven for lunch. Beef stew and homemade rye bread for dinner.

I am wearing...

IMG_258701

Navy (Air Force??) blue sweater, holey jeans, brown ballets, and red hair.

I am creating...

A happy, healthy, loving home for my family.

I am reading...

A J.Crew catalogue. I am trying to take the new fall style and figure out how I can be stylish, fashionable, and chic without spending a ton of money.

I am hoping...

The dishes magically wash themselves. Ahem. Yes, you are right; that would need to be written under 'I am dreaming...'

I am hearing...

IMG_257901

I was hearing the sound of our lawnmower when I started this. Now, I just hear the breeze blowing through the trees, the occasional bang of my blinds against the windowsill, and nothing else. My house is quiet.

Around the house...

Today was laundry, baking, Daniel hung the kid's swings, talking with friends... the general upkeep of a home.

One of my favorite things...

How it feels to have Daniel wrap his arms around me.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Hopefully not too much beside the normal, everyday stuff. Last week was insane for me. I need some time for recovery.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


IMG_254001

A big, beautiful field of Texan sunflowers.

Visit Peggy to join in... It's every Monday. Like clockwork.

*Post from 1 year ago today: 6 Month Baby Belly
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits