Priceless Plus A Dollar Ninety-Nine
I love vintage. Love, love, love it. If I could stock my life with vintage everything I would. One of my favorite vintage items is the suitcase. I found some amazing suitcases at a garage sale a couple of weekends ago; I discovered mold on the inside, so the two gorgeous and perfectly vintage suitcases had to continue to sit sadly on the cold driveway. I was bummed because both suitcases were lovely and so me.

Today Eve and I were out running a couple of errands, we stopped by the Goodwill to peruse the wares, looking for some glass jars to hold my homemade yogurt (V-Blog tutorial to come!). Unfortunately we found nada. I did however find a green suitcase for a dollar ninety-nine. Score!

IMG_001101


It's perfect for a beautiful five year old to sit on, while eating an apple, of course.


IMG_002901


And to carry around. This was simply practice for when we travel home at Christmas time, you know.

IMG_004501

It is also the perfect seat to sit on and contemplate the meaning of life.

Yay for bright green vintage suitcases! And beautiful five year olds.

Yes, defintely the beautiful five year olds.

*Posts from 1 year ago: What A Difference A Month Makes and Calling All Pregnant Women

*Post from 2 years ago: Popularity vs. Competence
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits