Random Bits of Uninteresting Information
So, my laptop is dead. As in: D E A D.

I put the new battery in last night and it worked great. I was excited but very suspicious. Having a working laptop again couldn't possibly be that easy. Well, it worked again this morning but only for a bit. And then it shut off and it is not turning back on no matter what.

I am so over not having a laptop. I shot Daniel an angry text this afternoon that said something along the lines of: I am buying a new laptop TODAY. And don't even TRY to stop me.

Mature, huh.

But, I didn't buy one. Daniel (the levelheaded and mature one in our relationship) called me and convinced me to wait until he is back home and can have a look at our options. You know what that means though... more waiting. And I hate waiting. I am dying to take pictures and edit them! I miss laying on my bed chilling with Photoshop.

In other not so interesting news... I made it to the airport fine-ish. I did miss my exit which caused a bit of excitement for "Crazy." I think she was feeling bored so my mistake was great fun for her. And then, my mother-in-law's plane came in 20 minutes early! That would have been great if I had been there. Instead I was being chastised by "Crazy" on some random highway in Albuquerque. I was cool as a cucumber, as I am sure you can imagine.

Tomorrow I am taking Judah to the dentist for a cleaning. I am terribly worried about his front right tooth. It is brown and gray-ish from when he fell on his face back in August. I really want to know what is going on with his tooth. Hopefully it will correct itself and the discoloration is just trauma. We shall see. P.S. Friday is the military questions day! Unless I decide to do it tomorrow, in which case Thursday would be the day.

I am simply here to keep you on your toes.

Bye!
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits