That Kind Of Day.
I had a serious attitude problem today. I pretty much busted the day for everyone.

Man, it sucks to say that. It's much easier to blame a bad day/attitude/frame of mind on the two year old. But it was me all the way.

On the upside of things, Eve's room is perfectly orderly and nearly spotless. There is some dusting to be done (Hello, New Mexico, please lay off the massive amounts of dust. Thanks.) but other than that small job her room is pristine. Accomplishing that felt good.

I did Judah's room too but his wasn't quite as scary. I have to wash his bedding tomorrow. His stuff is all white, on purpose... Bring on the bleach, baby.

Other than those two things, the day was crap. I hated it. Thankfully days like today are few and far between.

And you know, I have the best kids in the world. I threw myself at their feet tonight and begged forgiveness. They were incredibly sweet to me, so quick to forgive and shower me with love. Why can't I be more like them?

Tomorrow... we may just have dessert for dinner or maybe a movie night. Something fun and light. I think we could all use it.

*Post from 1 year ago today: So Close Yet So Far Away and You Got To Be Kidding Me
about us
miscellaneous
previous
archives
military
miscellaneous
miscellaneous
post labels
credits